Experience a mist of flower power and other plant extracts to help balance, refresh and hydrate your skin. Use after cleansing, to set your makeup, or anytime skin feels dry and tight. This refreshing skin tonic with real skin-care benefits has organic Rooibos extract, Aloe Vera to soothe and calm, Witch-hazel to purify and tighten pores, Chamomile extract to help fade dark spots and aid cell renewal, and Everlasting and Daisy flowers to help revive radiance and counter the ageing effects of pollutants.
Rooibos is a herb that grows naturally only in the Cederberg mountain region of South Africa. It’s a proven source of antioxidants, natural alpha-hydroxy acid, zinc and other minerals. Our extract is made from pure certified organic unfermented green Rooibos leaves to ensure the highest level of antioxidants. Rooibos is also enjoyed as a soothing, caffeine-free herbal tea.
Organic Rooibos extract (Aspalathus Linearis)
Witch-hazel extract to tone and Aloe Vera to calm skin
Chamomile, Everlasting and Daisy flower extracts
Aqua, Alcohol, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Polysorbate-20, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Erythorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Use this versatile spray in three ways:
- Mist on face and neck area twice daily after cleansing, or anytime your skin needs refreshing
- Use as a finishing spritz to set your makeup
- Combine with a few drops of Advantage Daily Repair Facial Oil on a cotton pad to remove makeup effortlessly
- Deliveries are made using Royal Mail and are shipped from England
- Orders over £25 receive FREE shipping with delivery in 2-3 working days
- Orders up to £24.99 cost £4 extra with delivery in 2-3 working days
If you aren't happy, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days for a refund.
We’re taking a short festive break, orders placed between 24 and 28 December will be processed on the 29th. Stay safe and Happy Holidays!