10 Top Tissue Oil Tips
If there’s one beauty product you must invest in, it’s African Extracts Tissue Oil. A blend of Sweet Almond and Grape Seed oils contains extracts of organic Rooibos, soy bean, rosemary and geranium, plus Vitamin E, this versatile lightweight oil helps to protect, moisturise and restore skin, nails and hair.
It’s clinically proven to improve the appearance of scars, blemishes, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, dry and dehydrated skin, fine lines and wrinkles, brittle nails and cuticles, and dry, itchy scalps.
Our Tissue Oil comes in a convenient spray bottle, and is easily absorbed and non-greasy. It’s dermatologically tested, and suitable for vegans, with no artificial fragrance, colourants or preservatives.Here are our Top Tissue Oil Tips:
1. Spray on to dry, brittle nails and cuticle area and massage regularly. Perfect for over-polished nails!
2. Add a few drops to a warm bath to help lock in skin moisture.
3. Apply to your hair as a deep treatment, wrap in a towel and leave for five minutes, or spray onto braids and dreadlocks for moisture and shine.
4. Massage tissue oil into a dry scalp to relieve flaking and itching.
5. Apply to dry skin on your elbows, knees and heels to relieve chapped skin.
6. If your man likes a clean-shaven head, apply after shaving to keep skin smooth, soft and supple.
7. Add to your body lotion for deep moisturising power, or spray a mist onto legs and arms to avoid that dull, greyish look that winter brings.
8. If you are losing weight, smooth onto hips, thighs and tummy to tone the skin and avoid stretch marks.
9. Keep some Tissue Oil in the kitchen to rub into hard-working hands.
10. Massage a few drops on scars, marks and blemish a few times a day.