100g, 40 teabags
This fine, mild-tasting herbal tea is rich in unique antioxidants and minerals from the ancient soils of the Cederberg mountain region of South Africa. Its health benefits may include helping to neutralise free radicals and protect from oxidative stress and lifestyle conditions. It’s refreshing and hydrating.
- No calories
- Caffeine free
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and mineral
- Low tannins
- Organically grown
Pour on boiling water and leave to brew for up to 10 minutes to extract a rich harvest of antioxidants. Enjoy its naturally sweet, mild flavour with lemon, ginger or honey, or with milk. Excellent as an iced tea beverage.
- Deliveries are made with 2-3 working days using the Postal Service and are shipped from the Netherlands.
- Netherlands: €5 with FREE delivery for orders of €30 and over
- Germany: €9 with FREE delivery for orders of €40 and over
- Other EU countries: Email email@example.com for details
If you aren’t happy, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days for a refund. Return postage is at your own cost.
Best Rooibos ever
Am loving the tea and must admit it’s one of the best Rooibos I’ve ever drank. Keep up the good work xx
Fantastic full flavoured Rooibos.
This is the best tasting Rooibos I have drunk outside of South Africa. The ones on supermarket shelves don’t compare!
Good delivery, and the tea is very nice 👍
Best Rooibos tea ever
We enjoy drinking Rooibos everyday, and this is the best one we have found in the UK.
authentic and delicious, a taste of the south african magic. Have bought all makes of Rooibos over the years but this is my favourite.